If you have been getting TV programming from your local cable company for a long time, now might be the time to consider a switch. These days, satellite TV services like DirecTV are offering much better deals if you are looking for prime entertainment.
Cable channels may not be able to satisfy your TV preferences for long, and if you have grown tired of flipping through channels to get something worth watching, you are in dire need of the DirecTV Choice package lineup.
If you are not familiar with this, it is a mid-level DirecTV package that brings far better deal in TV programming than most cable operators offer today. This affordably priced option from the nation’s top satellite TV service gives more than you ask for, at a price less than what you would expect to pay.
It is a typical offering from the provider, in that it outclasses comparable offerings from the competition, which is why the company has so many subscribers around the nation. For more information about the DirecTV Choice package, check out the points mentioned below.
There are tonnes of TV entertainment options out there today, but for some reason, cable operators seem to think people will salivate at the chance to see 75 channels every month. The cable company will charge you double the price for the same lineup included in the DirecTV Choice package. The latter brings the chance to enjoy hours of quality TV and 175+ digital channels. The lineup covers different viewing preferences, such as:
- Entertainment – Under this, you get channels like USA Network, AMC, Bravo, TNT, Lifetime, MTV, Comedy Central, and OWN.
- Sports – For sports fans, there is a wide channel lineup catering to their interest, with channels such as ESPN, ESPNU, MLB TV, and NFL Network, along with regional sports networks.
- News and Business – For news, you get the best programming like CNN, FOX News, Bloomberg Television, MSNBC, The Weather Channel, and CNBC.
- Family, Educational and Lifestyle – For families with kids, there the DirecTV Choice Package has channels like Disney Channel, Freeform, Animal Planet, HISTORY, HGTV, Discovery Channel, and Hallmark.
- Movies and original programming – For the latest movies, you can check out AUDIENCE Network, which is a DirecTV exclusive.
You are probably thinking: what about local channels? DirecTV connects to your community no matter where you are in the country, offering local channels to 99 percent of US households. Get your local network affiliates and other hometown favorites even after switching providers.