Have you found yourself scratching your head when it came to programming a Dish Network remote? Dish Network packages offer lots of options. Your remote is most convenient tool to navigate the Dish Network channel list and enjoy the best of the programming on your TV or mobile device. But first, the remote needs to be programmed to the devices you are using.
Programming A Dish Remote To A Hopper Or Joey System
- Choose the System Info button on the receiver, and the TV should display the System Info
- Hit the SAT button on the remote, and this will cause it to light up and beep.
- Press the Cancel button on the remote to close the System Info
- Hit Guide on the remote to bring up the programming guide.
Programming A Dish Remote To A Non-Hopper Receiver
- Hit the Power button or the down arrow on the front of the receiver, so that your TV shows the System Info
- Press the SAT button on the remote to so it lights up and beeps.
- Hit Record and the SAT button should light up again.
- Scroll with the remote and choose the Done option at the bottom of the screen to close it.
- Press the Guide button on the remote to bring up the programming guide.
Programming A Dish Remote To A Television, DVD/BluRay Player, Or Aux Device Using A Code
- Point the remote at the selected device and at the same time, press and hold the device button on the remote. This should light up all four buttons at the top.
- Hit the three-digit code which corresponds to the device you want to program. The device button at the top of the remote will light up thrice.
- Press the pound key (#) and wait for the device button to light up again, thrice.
- Hit the Power If the device turns off, it’s been programmed the right way.
To program a Dish Network remote to an AUX device via scan, point it at a selected device and press and hold the device button on the remote. When all four buttons at the top light up, hit the Power button and the corresponding device light should blink. Hit the up or down arrow key to begin scanning. When the Mode button lights up, hit the pound key, wait for the device button to light up three times, and turn off the device with the Power button.